Last Day to Apply: October 31, 2020
Maple Nissan is looking for a Sales Manager. We are committed to our employees offering training, career advancement and competitive compensation and benefits. We are focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience and creating repeat long term business relationships with all of our clients. We are looking for an experienced candidate with a proven track record in the automotive industry, an impeccable reputation and a commitment to customer service at the highest level.
- Establish department objectives and pursue them through planning, analyzing, controlling and measuring performance.
- Prepare and manage annual operating budget for the Pre-Owned Vehicle Department.
- Work with General Manager in forecasting controllable expense items for the Pre-Owned Vehicle Department.
- Responsible for sales operations costs, including remuneration plans for staff.
- Keep showroom image up to acceptable standards.
- Comprehend, keep current and comply with laws that affect new vehicle sales.
- Aid in the development of advertising campaigns and other promotions, and monitor their effectiveness.
- Hire, train, motivate, guide and evaluate performance of vehicle sales staff.
- Direct salespeople in setting their objectives on a short and long range basis.
- Communicate dealership policies and procedures to new vehicle salespeople to ensure they understand and follow dealership practices.
- Manage activities of department staff; conduct daily and weekly sales training sessions.
- Ensure all salespeople possess a valid driver’s license and are licensed according to government regulations.
- Monitor efforts of new vehicle salespeople to improve image and customer satisfaction ratings of dealership.
- Assist salespeople in closing deals, when necessary.
- Maintain customer retention by following up with customers by mail and/or telephone throughout the life of the vehicle.
- Assist with marketing efforts of pre-owned vehicle inventory as well as Dealership.
- Prepare sales reports for senior directors of the dealership.
- Previous experience as an Automotive Pre-Owned Sales Manager in a high-volume dealership is required.
- Experience and knowledge of finance operations, knowledge of bank programs and ability to create excellent lender relationships are important for this position.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
- Previous experience with high volume and producing high units per month is preferred.
We offer competitive compensation, employee group benefits, discounts on products/service and the opportunity to grow with our expanding Auto Group! If you meet our requirements and feel you have what it takes to join our Sales Team then apply today!
The Zanchin Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.