Last Day to Apply: October 31, 2020
Are you a Licensed Automotive Technician looking for advancement?
The Zanchin Automotive Group is currently looking for Licensed Automotive Technician to join their growing team. Under the supervision of the Service Manager, the position is responsible for performing general vehicle repair and maintenance functions in order to ensure vehicles run efficiently and emission levels remain within acceptable ranges.
What We Look For:
- Valid Automotive Service Technician Certification of Qualification (Class A).
- Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Valid Driver’s License (Class G) with a clean driving record.
- Able to work well with a team.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 40 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization. With over 30 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
Employee benefits package and employee discounts on products & services. If you feel you have what it takes to join our busy Service team, then apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Zanchin Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.