Posted On: October 05, 2020
Last Day to Apply: November 30, 2020
The Zanchin Automotive Group is currently looking for a Parts Counterperson to join their busy dealership Woodbridge Toyota. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years' experience as a Parts Counterperson. We offer great compensation plans and training to help you succeed.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Greets all customers promptly at front counter.
- Sell parts through the shop, by phone or over the counter to customers.
- Assist walk-in customers with the selection of parts, suggest companion requirements and relay specials to ensure customer is aware of the product line.
- Provide price quotes and other related parts information via e-mail, telephone, fax.
- Determine availability on out-of-stock items and, if requested by customer, submit emergency/stock order.
- Provide guidance to outside sales representatives regarding orders.
- Ensure parts being returned are not used, damaged and are in a resalable condition or returnable for credit before company applies any credit.
- Follow internal procedures for any method of parts invoice payment; eg. cash, cheques, credit card authorization and charge accounts
- Promote advertised specials
- Assist in keeping good housekeeping practices.
- Prepare orders daily for shipment, delivery or pick-up.
- Retrieve parts purchased from stock.
- Review files weekly to keep track of back orders and return to vendor items.
- Issue credit for parts returned; ensure invoice number is on hand to verify purchase and pricing.
- Assist the Parts Manager in ordering stocked parts.
- Prepare credit returns/obsolescence to supplier as required.
- Stay current with job training requirements
- 1-2 Years' experience working at a Parts Counter
- A valid Driver's License with a clean driving abstract
- Computer Literacy
- Dealership experience is an asset and preffered
Employee benefits package and employee discounts on products & services. If you feel you have what it takes to join our team then apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Zanchin Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.