Posted On: October 13, 2020
Last Day to Apply: November 30, 2020
Zanchin Auto Group is Ontario’s largest automotive group. We are committed to our employees offering training, career advancement and competitive compensation and benefits. We are focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience and creating repeat long term business relationships with all of our clients. Maple Honda is looking for a Parts Advisor to join its fast paced and growing parts department, Apply Today!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Shipping, Receiving & Stocking.
- Parts Retail, Wholesale and Technicians counter.
- Inventory Organization
- Occasional parts delivery (clean class G driver's license and abstract mandatory)
- Other tasks assigned by the Parts Manager.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in a customer-facing capacity
- Auto motive parts department experience
- Friendly personality
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- CDK experience a definite asset
- Valid Ontario ‘G’ license and clean abstract
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Welcoming Culture
- Competitive wages
- Ongoing training
- Opportunity to develop and advance
- Employee benefits package
- Great team environment
Please Send Resumes to: Antonio Lumbania at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Zanchin Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.