Posted On: October 13, 2020
Last Day to Apply: November 30, 2020
The Full-Time Receptionist will play a crucial role in the dealership environment, by welcoming customers into the dealership, handling a busy switchboard, attending to customer needs and performing cashier duties as required. The ideal candidate will have strong verbal communication skills. For this role, candidates will also have strong computer skills and be a true professional. If you pride yourself on your ability to make things happen and engage with people, both internally and externally, we would like to meet you. For this role, you can work independently or as part of a team and have a high level of integrity, work ethic and attention to detail.
Qualifications and Skills
- customer service experience.
- Make outbound customer satisfaction, confirmation, recall notice, notice of service due and follow up calls
- Follow up with customers who are overdue for service
- Previous automotive dealership experience is an asset, but not required.
- Must have a professional business appearance.
- Must live a close distance from the dealership.
- Second language is an asset.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must work evenings and Saturdays
- Welcoming Culture
- Competitive wages
- Ongoing training
- Opportunity to develop and advance
- Employee benefits package
- Employee perks
The Zanchin Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.*All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada . We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.